Testimonial Time...

photo courtesy of Tyan at Tiny Bird Photography

Some of you may be wondering how much a one day workshop will change the way you shoot and your abilities  so I asked an old client turned photographer about it.  Just two years she started getting interested in photography and came to me for help.  And now, she is AMAZING!  Just check out her website...

WOW! If I only knew when I started photography how much a single workshop could change my images, attitude, and business! Learning to control every aspect of my camera and getting to courage to switch to 100% Manual mode made a huge difference in how my images look. I finally got that professional, crisp, clean look that I've always wanted yet never knew how to get!

Megan is such an amazing mentor. She knows so much about the technical aspects and "decodes" them for the rest of us so it makes perfect sense. I love her positive attitude and tell-it-like-it-is personality! It is so refreshing to know someone who is not only passionate about their art but passionate about sharing how she does it!


--Tyan

 Tyan just had her first baby - the cutest little boy and has been able to document it so beautifully.  Don't you think?

No comments: